Fees Account Contact Details
Phone: 6204 3216
Fax: 6255 7701
Methods of Payment
- Payment of Fee balance is due by end of the second week of each term.
- The requested Building Fund donation may also be paid each term ($200 per family per term.)
The school offers several options regarding payment by direct debit. These include:
- Full Pay: The amount of your statement will be automatically deducted from your nominated savings, cheque or credit account on the due date for each term.
- Even Pay: The school will average the balance of your term statement over five payments for each term.
- Budget Pay: A fixed amount is deducted from your nominated direct debit or credit card account on a fortnightly or monthly basis.
- Please complete and submit the application form below if you would like to pay by Direct Debit.
Direct Debit Application Form
Direct Debit Calculator
- The Reference Code and the School BPAY Biller Code are shown on the Fee Statement.
- Payments by debit cards may be made in person at the Accounts Office.
- Credit Card payments may be made by telephone, mail or in person.