We believe that each person is a unique individual created by God with their own special gifts, strengths, and needs.
Our philosophy impacts on our core values which aim to:
- provide a supportive and inspirational learning environment which responds to the child's needs in all aspects of their education;
- engage the child in their own learning to develop a love of learning;
- foster an atmosphere of innovation, risk-taking, creativity and inquiry;
- encourage children to achieve their personal best in all instances;
- model Christian behaviours of commitment, self-discipline, care, respect, acceptance, forgiveness and servanthood;
- develop a sense of community and ownership within the school;
- provide an aesthetically pleasing environment through the design and construction of the facilities;
- encourage parents to form a partnership with the school;
- explore a broader education that facilitates responsible, confident, empathetic and compassionate contributors to the wellbeing of society.
We want to support people who are searching for meaning and are looking for a place where their children will be cared for and educated in an environment built upon Christian values.
We want to provide staff with a place to work that supports them as people, inspires excellence and encourages innovation and creativity.
For more details please read our Statement of Core Values and the Diocesan Schools Ethos Statement.