At Burgmann Anglican School we offer a broad education which aims to facilitate responsible, confident and empathetic contributors to the wellbeing of society. We believe that it is important to be involved within the community through:
- welcoming visitors and involvement of people in the local community;
- going out to help and serve the community;
- caring for God's creation.
The Burgmann Parents and Friends Association (P&F) is an incorporated body that meets regularly throughout the school year to discuss issues and identify opportunities to pursue its three main objectives:
- to provide an opportunity for parents and friends of children at the school to discuss school activities and to contribute to the school community generally;
- to raise funds to help the purchase extra equipment and facilities for the school; and
- to organise activities designed to encourage the parents and children to meet as a community.