Careers at Burgmann
Burgmann Anglican School is a Preschool to Year 12 school established in 1999 with 24 students. In 2019 the student population exceeds 1500 located across our Forde and Valley campuses.
The school values its innovative and creative approach to curriculum and education, and its strong sense of community and pastoral care of the students, families and staff of the school. The school has a strong link with the Gungahlin Anglican Church which shares facilities and resources with the school.
Academic Staff Positions
Click on each position below to view the Position Description.
- Deputy Head of Early Childhood (Kindergarten to Year 2) Wellbeing and Administration
- Senior School Teacher (Christian Living, Religious Studies and Pastoral Care) - Temporary
- Senior School Teacher (Drama, English) - Permanent
- Senior School Teacher (Science) - Permanent
- Senior School Teacher ( Psychology, Sociology)- Temporary 1 Year
- Senior School Teacher (Maths) - Temporary Term 3 LSL appointment
Support Staff Positions
Casual relief teachers are invited to email a current resume, copies of relevant qualifications, current Working with Vulnerable People and TQI registration and supply the names and contact details of three referees. These details should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside School Hours Care Casual Assistant Educators
Casual OSHC Assistant Educators are invited to apply to register for casual work in our OSHC programs at the Valley and Forde Campuses and/or for our Holiday Programs. Further information about this is available in the OSHC Assistant Educator Casual Register document.